Break Stereotypes and Disrupt Aging
The free eventâ€”65 Shades of Grey: Living Life at Any Age Sassy, Suave and Satisfiedâ€”will be Friday, Oct. 13, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Coastal Georgia Center, 305 Fahm St. The sessions focus on health, wealth and self. Anyone can attend, but registration is required at aarp.cvent.com/65ShadesSavannah or by calling 877-926-8300 toll-free.
To learn more about Disrupt Aging and how you can help smash stereotypes about what it means to grow older, go to aarp.org/DisruptAging.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Atlanta
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW