Boomers and Bikes - Rides for 2017 Now Open for Registration
Spend a morning with us on some of the best trails in the region on a guided bike ride. We will explore different areas in the St. Louis region that will provide you with new trails you can explore further on your own. We will even have some cycling goodies for all who participate.
Here are the rides!
Each ride will start at 9:00 a.m. and will end by noon. You’ll be free to continue cycling in the area or carry on with the rest of your day.
Experienced cyclists from Team Rev and WC2 will organize and lead the rides which will include a mobile bike shop & repair service (Velofix) at select rides for needs before, during or after the ride. We want to make sure everyone has a safe and fun experience while out on the trail! Here are more details you’ll need to know to join us:
- Registration is required for participation. Information must be completed in its entirety.
- Each participant must complete their own registration process. You can not register guests.
- Each rider must have and wear a helmet to participate on the ride.
- Each cyclist will receive a confirmation and reminder for each of the registered rides.
- Each registrant will be required to agree to the terms and conditions during the registration process.
Register today for one, two or all of the rides by clicking on each date you would like to ride. You will have a great time exploring new trails, meeting new people and even fitting in some exercise! Don’t delay…Space is limited!
** These rides may have an earlier start time due to possible high temperatures. This information will be provided in advance of the ride.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in St. Louis
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW