Black Family Reunion Comes to Cincinnati
Since its founding in 1989, the reunion has grown into a three-day festival that typically draws about 25,000 visitors. The 2017 celebration will include a¬†parade; rhythm and blues, gospel and jazz concerts; poetry and spoken word performances; pavilions for children and older people; a¬†job fair; health screenings; and breakfast during the opening ceremony.
AARP will present award-winning actor Wendell Pierce, who will share his touching story about being the primary caregiver for his father. In addition, AARP will have a booth at the festival with useful information for those who drop by.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Cincinnati
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW