2017 Missouri Legislative Session Wrap-Up
The 2017 Missouri Legislative Session has come to an end. Since January, the latest crop of legislators has been working with the new governor, Eric Greitens, to push forward their vision for the State of Missouri. It became evident early in the session that AARP would be in the position of defending our lower income members from cuts to services or increased state taxes.
View the AARP Missouri End of Session WrapUp 2017.
Tell Us WhatYou Think
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Jefferson City
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW