Bird LA Day - Hahamongna Bird Walk
Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 7:30am
This monthly bird walk is for birders of all ages and experience. A good variety of birds should be in residence. Bring binoculars, birding guide, water and wear walking shoes. No dogs.
Exit the north 210 at Berkshire and make a right, then a left at Oak Grove.
The Hahamongna Watershed Park entrance is on the right at the next stop light.
Take the first left after entering Hahagmongna, and park by the ballfield.
Leader: Lance Benner
FIND IT FAST
JOIN OR RENEW
- JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR
- Immediate access to your member benefits
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to the award-winning AARP The Magazine
- An ally on the issues that matter most to you in Los Angeles
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
- JOIN/RENEW NOW